Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Danielle & Nick"

I'd love for you to meet Danielle & Nick, the sweetest couple, in young love that I have ever met.  The first photo in this series was taken with my Iphone before I got to know them as well as I do now :)  Dani's Mom had told me that they had gotten engaged over Thanksgiving, and as I watched the two of them at the UND Sioux hockey game, I just couldn't help myself and had to capture this moment between 2 people so completely in love with each other.  
As we got to know one another better and Dani shared with me, the fact that she wanted additional engagement photos, I was thrilled.  
Being that they live in Crookston MN. and I in Hallock, MN. we made plans to meet downtown Grand Forks to shoot an engagement session before one of the Sioux hockey games.  Perfect.

Well, perfect was right!  The weather on March 10th was seasonably warm, and the snow was melting fast.  I got to shoot some beautiful chemistry between 2 beautiful people, while Dani told me of Nick's proposal on Thanksgiving morning, and her spilled chocolate milk ;).  
It was a perfect evening.  I believe the Sioux also won that night!

Welcome back to my blog everyone, and enjoy :)
Sheri 




















I really do love these 2, and they're family as well!  I cannot wait to be able to celebrate their wedding with them :)  Congrats you guys & we'll see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH YOUR AWESOME! Thanks for all the beautiful photos, and the amazing memories! It has been more than wonderful getting to know you, and your family!
    (: Danielle

    ReplyDelete