Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blog.....?

To blog or not to blog....  that always seems to be the question.  I have discovered something about myself in this blogging adventure.  I am a bad blogger.  I have a passion for everything photography.... except for blogging.   I think it has to do with this world we know now, of instant gratification.  I tend to face book an image I love rather than blog it because of the responses I receive.  I post an image and boom, there's a comment!  I love it!  As well as the perfectionism and obsession with saying the perfect thing, which isn't that bad in the end, is it?!
Well, it's time to begin a photography face book page -  which will link to my blog and vise-versa.  All good!  Thanks so much for checking out my blog!!  Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment