Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Andrea, Chris, and Baby-to-be

Wow,  did we ever luck out for a mid-April evening!  Andrea, so stunning and beautiful as an expectant mommy, was able to wear a summer dress - lucky us.  She was wonderful with indulging me as well, walking thru some prickly weeds in that pretty dress :)  

I'm starting her post with my facebook teaser that still takes makes my breath away.  The next image was from their engagement session which we duplicated on this night, but lacked a bit of height (which was me, climbing onto a bail of hay ;).

Thank you Andrea for wanting to capture this wonderful time in your and Chris' life together.  Maternity shoots are by far another of my favorites.

Enjoy :)
Sheri





















Thanks again you guys, I can't wait to meet your little boy.  I'll be seeing you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment