Monday, August 20, 2012

"The Rice Clan"

Here is another session that is very near and dear to my heart.

I met this amazing woman/wife/mother/friend 14 years ago, and she has been a wonderful and very dear friend to me ever since.  So sad was the day that she moved back to California with her husband and 2 babies, but how lucky am I that they always come home to Minnesota to see Brad's family and their friends!  
They were home for over 2 weeks this trip, and in that time we were able to find a beautiful July evening to get the whole group together, along with Grandma Mae and shoot some pictures.  
After meeting at the gazebo in Lancaster for the big Rice group, we took off to shoot the little Rice, and my Rice group :)  We had a lot of fun, and you will see in these photos that this beautiful family is not lacking for animation, or love...

Please, enjoy
:)
Sheri 





































Love them all



No comments:

Post a Comment