Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Sydney" Class of 2013

Sydney ~ 2013

I've had a lot of fun shooting senior sessions, but I'd have to say that Sydney's was the most fun for me thus far.  I've watched Sydney grow-up into such a beautiful young woman with such a fun, laid back personality, and when her Mom called and asked me if I'd shoot her senior photos, I was thrilled!  As the three of us piled into the truck, we headed to downtown Grand Forks.  Syndey had some pretty awesome outfits, along with some fun props and great ideas of what and where she wanted to shoot.  Combine that with locations I've been to before, as well as Sydney's infectious smile and achieved some fantastic images!  I think you'll notice that Sydney had a lot of fun too :)  

Enjoy! 
:)
Sheri


We started in an old residential area... beautiful!


This gallery wall is pretty cool!  Great idea Syd.


See how cute ;)

Had to snap a pic of the baby bunnies living in the park :)


So beautiful...

Yes, it was 100 degrees, haha.  No sweat! (pun intended)

These were fun!  Sydney painted them herself :)











It's hard to chose, but I think this might be my favorite from the evening...




I've been eyeing this perfect spot for a while... so we stopped on our way home









Striking, Sydney :)

Enjoy your senior year Sydney! 
And thanks again for a great evening and session :)

1 comment: