Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Tera & Justin" September 23, 2011


I'm finally blogging Tera and Justin's awesome wedding day, and I am so excited to share it with you!!  I had waited for them to return from their honeymoon, and then decided to add several more images.  So here it is...... :)

September 23rd.  What a beautiful day for a wedding.  After waking up to sunshine and clear skies, I knew Tera and Justin were about to have a perfect wedding day.  The girls had their hair done at Sets on Fort, and afterward we all squished into Tera's cute little car, to head to The Inn at the Forks for make-up and getting dressed.   The mood for the day was set with a bottle (or 2 ;) of riesling and the boys were there before we knew it.  Showing up in style!  Tera was ready, and striking.  
Justin and her saw each other for the first time as she came out of the hotel.  I love to capture such a once in a lifetime, tender moment.  
Then we were off to the exchange district for fun photos and "interesting" characters, haha.  Having a pit-stop a The King's Head Pub, I was able to capture a few fun and fabulous images.
Their wedding party was also a lot of fun and easy going as the girls walked thru the city in their high heels, as well as thru a vacant and overgrown piece of land on the outskirts of the city... 

Justin and the boys were thrilled to even squeeze in a 'refuel' stop at The Green Briar :)

As time was cutting short, we quickly stopped (what a great Limo driver they had) at a white picket fence as guests drove by on their way to the ceremony (waving, haha).  Bel Acres Golf and Country Club was a beautiful location for an outdoor wedding ceremony - which are my absolute favorite - and wedding reception.  The ceremony itself was quite beautiful, with Tera's sister officiating.  Everyone was then ready to get the rest of the night underway, which was a lot of fun!  
I even added a few shots of "my family" :) lucky me.  

I loved shooting this wedding, and Tera and Justin, you guys were a blast!! 

Enjoy :)!
Sheri 































 















































































"My family" :)



Thanks again, and Congrats Tera and Justin!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Amazing pictures! Love all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete